Diversity is a candid conversation. That is why authors, speakers, and inclusive leaders, Jeff Ton and Julie Kratz, are partnering on a thought-provoking discussion on diversity in tech.
Collectively, we will share candid stories and strategies featuring a panel of leaders in tech, including:
- Angel Henry, Senior Director of Professional Services at Gensys
- Julie Phillips, CEO of aFit
- Joel Russel, CEO of eImagine
- Nirav Shah, VP of IT at Republic Airlines
- Al Carrol, University Senior Activation Manager at TechPoint
We will discuss together:
- Why diversity matters to ALL leaders
- What the “divers-ish” person can do to limit microaggressions of diverse groups
- How to authentically show up and lead like an ally
Organizations thriving in tech are inclusive. They are engaging and recruiting top talent. Whether you are a Tech Product, Tech Service or Tech Enabled company, join us to learn how your team can be even more inclusive.
Light appetizers and drinks to be provided.
Registration: Diversity in Tech Symposium